Tuesday, September 2, 2008

After All ! ! !

After all, now back to normal mode..

After busy with Church annual youth conference, now I back to normal need to prepare my Final+last exam. Time passes so fast, now I need to recap back what I plan to archive by end of this year but haven't done yet, left three more months for me to catch up.

After all the busyness, I found fulfillment in what am I doing now. I am happy and I want more of this life, busy yet very fun. Ps. Kong said this once before, busy people change the world. Yes, I holding this principle in my life and I believe it so much, no matter how busy am I, even sacrifice my sleep ,my entertainment and etc, I know what am I doing and I won't complain, I know and I know in the end I will get my reward from above.

ADD OIL WAI KOK! Only 2 more weeks you will step up to another chapter of your life.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

yea!! all the best in your finals man!!

whats your plan after?

waikok said...

Yes.After that will continue my attachment at sunway construction based on site at putrajaya. Headache now seeking for place to stay and also far away from KL city .

jack said...

when is ur final??
good luck!

waikok said...

Hi..thanks Jackie Liew..hahaha..my exam start from this saturday and end 20 Sept..All the best for you at UK too..hope to meet you soon

JonathanC said...

cause u honour God, God will honour you!

All da best man!
no worries~