Thursday, July 24, 2008

回到过去!

Yes..I'm back to past. Today is the 1st time I played tennis at KL with bryan, Jonathan and one new friend Gary since I stayed here almost 4 years. I enjoyed so much when the moment I hold the racquet and swing. Just think back when I'm still in secondary school, with a bunch of friends, practice tennis until so late and almost everyday we are playing. The time had past and each of my friends that we use to hanged out together, now we seldom meet each other, we are busy with own "business". I miss so much the time with everyone of you, today 25th July, is one of my best friend Esther birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY here I said to you. Those who are reading my post and forgot about Esther's birthday, please take out your phone and at least send a SMS before she is angry with you that you forgot her birthday. Just kidding, Esther is nice people..HAHA..

2 comments:

JonathanC said...

hei bro,
thks for da game..

li said...

i'm her spy here...ll tel her that u tok bout her in ur blog..hehhee..
hey, try 2 attend esther's birthday if possible. I bet she'll be really happy if u'r joining us...
ya, had a great time playin tennis durin our secondary skool time...gals toking to guys at the next court, lauging at each other during practice hours, went to yum cha after games, more n more..great old times*