Monday, July 7, 2008

Continue with my Birthday Update.....


Hi, yesterday I went for my 5th birthday celebration with my TV crew leaders ( Wen and Tuck) and two pretty lady (Cindy and also Mun lin ) + one small little cute kid. (Eitan - this is very powerful and cute kid, non other than Ps Kevin's Son). 


Ps Kevin's Son

We use entire afternoon to think what we going to eat. Finally, we decided to eat Japanese Food in Sunway Pyramid Zen restaurant. I ordered sashimi set dinner, actually this is the 1st time I have so many raw food into my stomach, because I always prefer cooked food. 


Sashimi set dinner

In the end of the dinner, I got my present from the entire Tv Team. Guess what I get?


Jewelry ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let open the box and see!

Money! money! money!

Yes, is money. Thanks all the TV crews for the love and care! I love all of you..Hahaha..Wait, still not end yet, after the dinner, we have our dessert in Hagan-Daz. On that night itself, I had try 6 flavors of the ice creams. My stomach getting bigger and bigger now. Really need to keep fit already. I will continue to post my celebration until no more. I think tomorrow will have another celebration with WEST zone Ledears.

No comments: