Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have a dream for my future........

I have a dream.

In two years time, I going to have something "man" suppose to have before get married. This is what I recently think about because I going to work very soon. Calculating how much I should earn and save before I can get all this.

1) no other than HOUSE

This Condo called MAXWELL TOWER and located at JALAN GASING. I love this place because surround with the greeny GASING HILL. By the ways, is on top of small little hill.











This dream cost me around RM350k

2) no other than a CAR

What I think about car is..nowadays the petrol price keep on increase. I should get a low petrol comsumption car like BMW, mercedes, and etc all this still NOT in my list yet..haha.. because bigger horse power car need more petrol.. I think I will get either honda CITY or toyota VIOS is good enough for me at the moment. 

This two dreams added up cost me around rm430k.

Conclusion, nothing will fall down from heaven. I got to work hard enough to fulfill my dream, but God is with me, I know somehow He will help me to achieve it. 
 

8 comments:

Kristen said...

yes man!! We need to work hard and save save save then spend spend spend on things worth our money, and also on things that bless people. Looking forward to visit your new house someday!! :)

Alferd said...

well, it will be a very impressive achievement when u have successfully done these things. May your dream comes true dude..

jack said...

yes i agreed with what you said, if you need anything , u need to work for it.thats no free lunch haha. jia you!

waikok said...

Hi friends, that for the comment and the encouragement...next time will invite you all come to my house for house warming ..."evil laugh"

Unknown said...

Wahahaha...that day i passed by ur house in mtk...i saw toyota vios worrr.....silver colour de....
so fast you achieved your target liao?kekeke

waikok said...

Hi pei wei, first time visit my blog? thanks for drop comment for me. That Vois is my grandfather de..maybe next time belong to me la ..wahahaha..wish so..

...cheng... said...

wish ur dream come true soon...
i know u sure can do it someday..
dun forget me for the house warming party as well o.. haha
gambateh...

Josephine Tang said...

cheer...for ur dream...^^